Delivery & Returns
What courier companies do you use?
We currently use Aramex as our courier service.
Where do you deliver to?
We deliver anywhere in South Africa - to your chosen physical address. We also deliver internationally. Simply select your country on the homepage and begin shopping.
When can I expect my delivery?
Items are delivered between 1-3 working days nationwide after payment has been confirmed and received.
Does LUMINANCEONLINE.COM include any of the import Customs, Duties and/or Taxes?
No, we do not include any of the import customs, duties or taxes. Each country is different and the recipient will be responsible for the respective import customs, duties or taxes charged in their country. Delivery costs are included when you checkout. Please contact us on email@example.com should you wish us to send you an estimate of what you can expect to pay for customs, duties and/or taxes based on your online order/purchase.
Can I select somebody to receive my order for me if I am not going to be there when the Courier service delivers to me?
Yes you can, but do note that we will not accept responsibility for anyone who receives your order at your chosen address, that is not authorised to do so.
Can I track my shipment?
Of course you can! Simply log on to aramex.co.za and enter your tracking number which was sent to you via an email.
Can I collect my order in store and when will it be ready for collection?Orders can be collected in either our Hyde Park or Sandton store free of charge. Collect in Store orders will be ready within 24 hours of your purchase during weekdays only.
Please Note: All orders will be shipped once payment has been received and cleared.
Customer satisfaction is always our top priority, and as such we handle each query on an individual basis to the best of our ability. While we hope that you are delighted with your order, if you are not perfectly satisfied with your goods we will happily offer you a full refund or exchange in accordance with our returns policy below.
Please carefully read our return policy to ensure you can proceed with your request. All returns should be sent back to us in their original condition and packaging provided. For further information on our returns policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +27 (0)11 268 9000.
1. Customers have a 7 day cooling off period from receipt of order to request a refund. Following a request for a refund, a customer must return the goods back to LUMINANCEONLINE.COM.
2. Any additional shipping and delivery charges relating to the return of the goods will be for the customer’s own expense.
3. In an instance where the customer is based outside of South Africa, that customer will be responsible for the necessary taxes and duties associated with returning the goods.
4. In the event that the goods delivered do not match what was ordered then the customer must reject delivery and return the goods to LUMINANCEONLINE.COM within 10 business days of delivery. The cost of return will be for our account; however the customer may be charged an administration fee for the cost of restoring the goods to a resaleable condition.
5. Goods which are returned within 30 days of receipt will be exchanged for store credit.
6. No goods will be accepted for refund after 30 days from date of receipt, unless defective.
7. Returns on purchases made with credit notes, gift vouchers:
If a credit note or gift voucher was used to purchase an item, the returns policy still applies except that the item can only be returned for a credit note or gift voucher, unless the goods are defective.
8. Returns on purchases made with promo codes:
If a promo code was used to purchase an item, the returns policy still applies except that any refund or credit note will be for the amount paid by the customer only and not the full value of the item purchased with the promo code.
9. Special provisions:
(1) Shoes: We do not accept returns of shoes that have been worn and which show signs of wear, except in the case of a defect.
(2) Earrings for pierced ears: We do not accept returns on jewellery products that are for use in pierced ears for hygiene reasons, except in the case of a defect.
(3) Beauty products: Beauty products may only be returned in accordance with this returns policy if they are in their original sealed packaging. We do not accept returns on beauty products (makeup, perfume, cologne etc.) where the packaging has been opened or the products used for non-defective items. We cannot issue refunds, store credits or exchanges for a different beauty product item.
(4) Underwear: We do not accept returns for non-defective underwear and other types of intimate wear products for hygiene reasons.
The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition, with all LUMINANCEONLINE.COM and designer garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. Before your parcel leaves our warehouse, it is fully checked and controlled by our packing team. If you receive an item which is damaged, please contact us immediately.
Where provided, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return. Footwear should be returned unmarked and in their original and undamaged packaging as this is considered part of the product. If your item is faulty (i.e. received damaged or manufacturing fault), we can offer alternatives such as repair or exchanges. All exchange shipments are made using the same service as the original delivery (Aramex). We reserve the right to refuse multiple returns sent at different times from one order. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or call +27 (0)11 268 9005.